Brady Corporation Ltd
OUR MISSION IS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH INNOVATIVE IDENTIFICATION SOLUTIONS WHICH IMPROVE SAFETY, SECURITY, PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
|Company||Brady Corporation Ltd|
|Address||Wildmere Industrial Estate|
OX16 3JU (MAP)
identifies and protects products, people, and premises with high performance labels, industrial label printers, software, safety & facility identification, spill control, Lockout/Tagout solutions and more. Brady helps you create and maintain safer work environments and comply with regulatory standards. |
Increase productivity and improve safety compliance by introducing identification.
Use signs and labels to identify location of tools and materials, inform about correct equipment usage and display procedures or technical information to help ensure that the best practices are consistently followed by all employees.
|BBP™31 Sign & Label printer|
A printer that can take on all the different sign and labelling needs of your facility.
- Fits into any working environment, just walk up and print labels onsite.
- Large full colour touch screen allows to move and size objects.
- An extensive library of templates and of ‘pick and print’ labels and signs.
- Full size, fold down laptop size keyboard
- Drop in your material and ribbon cartridges and the printer does the rest.
- Stand alone or PC operation
- Powerful Software Options such as MarkWare™ Facility Identification Software
STEPS TO GOOD LOCKOUT TAGOUT IMPLEMENTATION
- Safe working while doing maintenance, cleaning or repairs.
- Prevention of damage and injuries
- Security against errors
Step 1: Preparation - Identify the type of energy used (e.g. electrical or mechanical) and its hazards. Locate the isolator(s) and prepare to “lock off” energy source.
Step 2: Notification - Inform operators/supervisors about the work being undertaken.
Step 3: Shut-down - Turn off the equipment or machine.
Step 4: Lock Off - Lock off energy sources using Brady lockout devices and warn against accidental use by attaching Brady lockout warning tags.
Step 5: Test - Test all machine controls and electrical circuits to ensure energy isolation.
Step 6: Repair or rework - Perform maintenance and/or servicing.
Step 7: Return to service - Remove lockout/tagout devices upon completion. Make sure to warn all workers.
|Equipment Status Managements Systems|
Track identity, usage, safety, maintenance and inspection status of your equipment.
- Scafftag® products provide system, procedural and legal compliance
- User friendly, weather resistant and broad choice of sizes in holders and inserts
- Saves valuable time when preparing safety audits
- Essential for companies working with ISO9000 clients
- Choice of sizes and inserts with the ability to customise
- A small price to pay for a system that saves lives
- The complete package - Packs that contain everything you need to get started
|ToughStripe™ – the most durable floor marking tape|
A complete floor marking solution that includes tape, corner markers (L’s, T’s, & Crosses), foot prints and more. All come in a variety of different colours and sizes so that they can be tailored to a specific work environment.
Spend less time replacing damaged or worn lines for a more efficient facility.
Quickly lay down smooth, straight lines – without the help of co-workers.
Remove or re-adjust floor markings without damaging the floor or leaving residue.
Utilise different shapes, colours and sizes for more effective, durable floor markings.
Get the same visibility of painted floor markings – and pay less.
Please contact us for more information about our products and distributors in your area.
All UK orders are delivered within 48 hours (provided that the items are in stock) We operate in 26 countries and have more than 4,400 distributor partners worldwide.
|Products and Services|
|Control Panel Suppliers|
|Health & Safety|
|Industrial Plant Safety|
|Scaffolding and Work Platforms|
|Underfloor Heating Manufacturers|
|England - East Midlands|
|England - Eastern|
|England - London|
|England - Merseyside|
|England - North East|
|England - North West|
|England - South East|
|England - South West|
|England - West Midlands|
|England - Yorkshire The Humber|
Flagship Media Group Ltd
Unit C3, 6 Westbank Drive, Belfast,
BT3 9LA, Northern Ireland
Tel (+44) 28 9031 9008
Contact : Click here
keycons003 / keycons003xLIS / keycons003x50 13/12/2013 08:49:26 / A9 / B3 / 0.046875, 220.127.116.11 / BOT1
Health & Safety safety identification signs uk wire & cable markers uk pipe & valve identification uk electrical risk lockout uk
Health & Safety safety identification signs uk safety signage uk wire & cable markers uk pipe & valve identification uk electrical risk lockout uk